Unity of Ames has two Angel Gardens and has contributed 720 pounds of fresh produce to the Plant a Row for the Hungry Program in Ames, Iowa. On Nov. 22, 2015 we had a Harvest of Gratitude celebration to honor the volunteers of the Plant a Row Program in Ames!
- Images from a Warming Planet - the UK in pictures November 23, 2017
- 70 rescued from floods as severe UK weather continues November 23, 2017
- Homes and roads flood after heavy rain in Lancashire and north Wales - video November 23, 2017
- The right uses natural disasters to push through their agenda. So should the left | Aman Banerji and Jeremy Mohler November 21, 2017
- Failed promises: survivors of deadly mudslide left homeless by Sierra Leone government November 21, 2017
- Illegal building 'played central role' in floods that killed 20 in Athens November 21, 2017