Unity of Ames has two Angel Gardens and has contributed 720 pounds of fresh produce to the Plant a Row for the Hungry Program in Ames, Iowa. On Nov. 22, 2015 we had a Harvest of Gratitude celebration to honor the volunteers of the Plant a Row Program in Ames!
- Are you affected by the Bali volcano evacuation? September 26, 2017
- Many Puerto Ricans desperate to return home to island reeling from disaster September 25, 2017
- Houston after Harvey: city faces huge hurdle to recovery September 25, 2017
- Bali volcano: 50,000 flee Mount Agung as tremor magnitude intensifies September 25, 2017
- What would an entirely flood-proof city look like? September 25, 2017
- World weatherwatch: hurricanes, wildfires – and early snow September 24, 2017