Unity of Ames has two Angel Gardens and has contributed 720 pounds of fresh produce to the Plant a Row for the Hungry Program in Ames, Iowa. On Nov. 22, 2015 we had a Harvest of Gratitude celebration to honor the volunteers of the Plant a Row Program in Ames!
- Weatherwatch: wildlife calls change volume as hurricanes pass February 23, 2018
- Climate change 'will push European cities towards breaking point' February 21, 2018
- Indonesia issues volcanic ash flight warnings after Mount Sinabung erupts February 20, 2018
- Father and 11-year-old daughter killed in French Alps avalanche February 18, 2018
- Cyclone Kelvin: Western Australia's Kimberley region battered by category 2 storm February 17, 2018
- Mexico earthquake: helicopter carrying officials crashes, killing 13 people February 17, 2018