Unity of Ames has two Angel Gardens and has contributed 720 pounds of fresh produce to the Plant a Row for the Hungry Program in Ames, Iowa. On Nov. 22, 2015 we had a Harvest of Gratitude celebration to honor the volunteers of the Plant a Row Program in Ames!
- 'The country could fall apart': drought and despair in Afghanistan March 25, 2019
- Cyclone Trevor: racism claims denied as Northern Territory begins clean-up March 25, 2019
- Cyclone Idai death toll passes 750 with more than 110,000 now in camps March 24, 2019
- No food, no shelter, no livelihood: families in Mozambique hit by Cyclone Idai March 23, 2019
- US disaster agency exposed private data of 2.3m hurricane and wildfire survivors March 23, 2019
- Twin cyclones force largest evacuation since Cyclone Tracey in 1974 March 22, 2019